Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Afternoon, all!


Thought I'd start off today by thinking about Christmas traditions. Normally, I'm one to put off the holiday season for as long as possible (let's face it, the holiday music stalking me during Thanksgiving at airports was too much) but I got an adorable surprise from my friend Alexandra today that I just couldn't say no to!





She attached a pipecleaner and little red fuzz ball to a peppermint stick candy cane to make a very creative little reindeer! Cute, no? I'll be saving it as an idea for future holiday seasons. Note my frozen fingers and the snow on the ground -- both unwelcome -- but the candy cane picked me right up! Do you all have any clever, crafty traditions that run in your family?  I'm afraid I can't think of anything thus far that my family does for the holidays besides cook, particularly my grammy's turkey meatballs. Shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment